Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Otter XT Pro Cabin
LSF Member
From West Fargo, ND
Does anybody have the XT Pro Cabin and a 5.5' truck box? Does it fit? I know the specs are 66"...but the front of my box juts out near the top to give me only about 65" to work with. Thanks!

Posted on: 11/5 19:15:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Otter XT Pro Cabin
LSF Member
From North Metro
I have a pro cabin (which is currently for sale as im looking to upgrade) but I run it in my short bed silverado. It is tight but it does fit. If you let your shell hang over in the front or back of the sled, its tight but if you tuck all the shell into the sled when you put it away, its fits much easier. Hope that helps.

Posted on: 11/7 9:27:19

LSF Member
From West Fargo, ND
Thanks Fish! what year is your silverado? I'm just curious because I want to look up the bed specs.

Posted on: 11/7 21:48:48

LSF Member
From North Metro
Sorry for the late reply, been to busy trying to catch some deer. My previous Silverado was a 08' and my current one is a 15'.

Posted on: 11/18 21:05:01

LSF Member
From West Fargo, ND
No problem, hopefully they cooperated for ya! Thanks!

Posted on: 11/19 20:51:50

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page