Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Guided fishing trip
LSF Member
From mahtomedi mn
Hey guys Iíve been trying to decide where to go on a fishing trip this year and canít decide. Iíve looked into just about every where from devils, LOTW, SD and price doesnít really matter. Looking for some suggestions on who to go with for a fun time! Thanks for any info

Posted on: 11/26 16:06:10
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Guided fishing trip
LSF Member
From East Metro
Quote:

AverageJoeFishing wrote:

if price doesn't matter, I would go to all of the location you mention. The season barely start it yet. I been to all of them within the last 4yrs and they all got big walleyes.
for sure ND you can take more eyes home and no slot limited, the rest do got slot

my 2-cents

Posted on: 11/27 10:54:52

work on one thing at a time, you end up with a better result....

From St. Cloud Area
If money isn't a deciding factor then its gonna come down to species. In my opinion LOTW, specifically the Angle and north is a great bet for trophy Muskie, Northern, Crappie, Walleye and Smallies. Not many other locations can offer good chances for a fish of a lifetime for all of the above.

If you make your calls now I'd guess that you're far enough ahead of the game to get the time slot you want booked.

If you pick the Angle I'd call Joe Cooper. He's a solid guy, knows his stuff.

Posted on: 11/28 15:24:22

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
By this time of the year, the good guys are booked up so you might have a hard time getting in unless you can go during the week.

Posted on: 11/28 18:10:56

LSF Member
From Walker, MN
Deron Doright... Rainy Lake Paradise outfitters.com Look on face book for him. He just moved back to Rainy on his Island. Really great guide.

phone is 218-226-8488

Posted on: 11/28 19:06:37

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page