Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

St. Paul Ice show
Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
What did you buy at the ice show?

I got a new pair of bibs, a clam rod, bait runner reel and a couple new lindy glow spoons. Freebies were a Lindy baseball cap, Rapala beanie, Ice force fish tape sticker, half dozen clam tungsten drop jigs and small tackle box, and a pair of striker rigging gloves.

Posted on: 12/3 12:01:55

Re: St. Paul Ice show
LSF Member
From Minnesota
I got the Frabil I3 jacket for my girlfriend so that she has the entire ice suit, and got the Strikemaster lithium 8" 40 volt. Excited to try it out this year and see how it goes! I have only heard great things about it

Posted on: 12/3 16:28:41

LSF Member
From West Fargo, ND
Picked up a 949i from Reeds and eskimo was doing a free tshirt and coat hooks with any shelter purchase.

Posted on: 12/3 19:10:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Pennock
Bought the Striker predator bibs from up north outdoor booth, 20% off, free pair of gloves and threw in $20 gift card.Tickle stick and flueger reel from reeds at 20% off. Grabbed a free microfiber from the gander booth.

Posted on: 12/3 23:36:35

LSF Member
From Maplewood, MN... Emily, MN
Got myself one of those flag set ups for the pole with the while combo set up (St Croix mojo rod and reel) to try And see how this works out this year
Cousin got himself a new suit and A silencer from Dakota silencer

Posted on: 12/4 7:53:39

LSF Member
From Savage, MN
We picked up a new Otter XTH Resort with LED lighting and a pair of Ultimate Backpacks from Joes Sporting Goods and a Striker Ice fleece for my wife. Freebies were Otter Outdoors sweatshirts, long sleeve t-shirts, neck gaiters and a couple lures. Might even have the wife talked into a permanent ice house for next year. Another very successful ice show.

Posted on: 12/4 11:41:23

LSF Member
From nw suburbs
Quote:

MrB wrote:
We picked up a new Otter XTH Resort with LED lighting and a pair of Ultimate Backpacks from Joes Sporting Goods and a Striker Ice fleece for my wife. Freebies were Otter Outdoors sweatshirts, long sleeve t-shirts, neck gaiters and a couple lures. Might even have the wife talked into a permanent ice house for next year. Another very successful ice show.

Sweet! What type of deals were they giving off MSRP on the resort?

Posted on: 12/4 23:22:24

LSF Member
From Savage, MN
Well, after talking with Reed's and Marine General, we got the Resort for under $400 at Joe's. And that was with the LED lighting. WAY too good of a deal to pass up. Joe's should be commended for their willingness to bargain and their customer service. Like I posted earlier, another very successful ice show. Looking forward to trying out our new equipment.

Posted on: 12/5 8:22:59

LSF Member
From nw suburbs
Quote:

MrB wrote:
Well, after talking with Reed's and Marine General, we got the Resort for under $400 at Joe's. And that was with the LED lighting. WAY too good of a deal to pass up. Joe's should be commended for their willingness to bargain and their customer service. Like I posted earlier, another very successful ice show. Looking forward to trying out our new equipment.

Shouldn't be long. My mistake I thought you bought a flip-over as that is the type I am looking at.

Posted on: 12/5 14:05:05

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page