Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Distance fishing
LSF Member
From MN
I have many interesting experiences like yours Sundie on Mille Lacs. The one that irritated me the most was when I was fishing in a boat anchored and bobber fishing on Mille Lacs. There was a boat driving in circles around me for like a half hour. He was not fishing but just looking at his GPS trying to figure out where I was fishing. He was close enough I probably could have bombed a long cast into his boat. Trying to keep my cool and not say anything, I eventually did because it was absolutely ridiculous. There was nobody else fishing within a half mile where we were. His reply was that he was trying to learn how to use his locator. It's not hard to catch walleyes on Mille Lacs with a bit of common sense.

Posted on: 2018/12/31 14:26
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Distance fishing
LSF Member
Quote:

f4rcr wrote:
I have a story about this. 15 yrs ago I was on a small spot on clearwater that I had found in the summer. as I got to the spot I noticed that there were 2 holes drilled almost dead on my GPS Mark's. I proceeded to drill a few holes and hole hop. about an hour later a gentleman pulled up and just stared at me never said a word. he pulled his house to the 2 holes that had been drilled. after about a half hour I walked over to the house to chat. He asked how I found that spot and I told him I had stumbled upon it that summer. after talking for a little while. He realized I hadn't been following him around like he had thought. I kept about 8 fish that day and I will never forget when he asked why I didnt keep my limit as I had caught plenty to do so. I just told him 8 is plenty for me to eat and I dont freeze fish. To this day I still see him on the lakes and he will come over and talk. courtesy in situations goes along way.

Best Post

Posted on: 2018/12/31 15:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page