Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Electronics
LSF Member
Question: we spend alot ot $ and rely on these fantastic pieces but they are very sensitive. I normally travel via sled and was wondering what others protect theirs during travel?
Ideas PLEASE

Posted on: 1/6 20:42:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Electronics
LSF Member
From Plymouth, MN
I travel by ATV dragging a sled. My electronics either ride in a box on the front rack or in a tote attached to the back rack. If either of those options are not available I would tuck it between your legs on the snowmobile.

If you need to put it in a sled behind the snowmobile i would put it in a small tote or box that has some foam under it.

Posted on: 1/6 22:09:23

LSF Member
Thanks, right now I have my auger mounted on my rack and have my GL20 in a 5 gal pail with a 4" foam pad which I keep between my legs. I would like to haul a 2nd electronics and have seen some amazing set ups by you guys.

Posted on: 1/6 22:25:36

LSF Member
From Minnesota
Ram mount it to the sled.

Posted on: 1/6 23:00:32

Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
It really helps if you can get them on the machine to take advantage of the suspension.

Posted on: 1/7 8:32:11

LSF Member
From Pennock
I have cut off the top half of a 5 gallon pale and mounted the bottom half to my wheeler rack and have a bungee cord holding the vexilar down for extra security. But when traveling on roads it's in the truck with me.

Posted on: 1/7 10:07:20

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page