Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

1-6 report
LSF Member
From Ramsey/St. Cloud
A buddy and headed out to the big pond for a full day of fishing yesterday. The day started out poorly for me as I made the mistake of putting my flasher in the sled behind the snowmobile and my flasher crapped on me. Without a flasher I struggled and my buddy was able to land a handful of fish. I ran into Mac Twin Bay and rented a flasher for the second part of the day. We moved spots and were able to land a handful more fish. The wind really picked up which made fishing outside difficult for us. We needed the day with 20-25 fish. We strugggled to find size. We caught 7 between 18-25inches and then the rest were very small (6-12inches). We fished gravel from 20 to 32feet. Would have tried more areas but the wind was making it tough. Probably try the mud next time.

Posted on: 1/7 12:58:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: 1-6 report
LSF Member
What was wrong with the flasher? Did you ever figure that out?

Posted on: 1/8 16:24:36

LSF Member
From Ramsey/St. Cloud
Something with the motor of it. It would run very loudly and rattle a lot and at times it would work enough to the point where I could see my jig and bottom on a small portion of my screen. If held my finger on the display part of it at a certain pressure it would work a little better. I havenít brought it in yet.

Posted on: 1/8 18:04:43

LSF Member
From Ogilvie mn
Had the same issue. The screen face came unglued. Get some super glue and glue it back to the front of the case and it should work just fine

Posted on: 1/10 23:40:30

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page