Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Site down
LSF Member
From Plymouth, MN
Each time this site goes down I wonder if it is for the final time...

Posted on: 1/10 18:16:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Site down
LSF Member
From NE Wright County
You're not alone on that

Posted on: 1/10 18:27:42

Staff Team
From Annandale
I'm right there with you guys. I find myself checking every hour to see if things are back on line. A lot of great members and information on here. It would be a shame to see that lost.

Posted on: 1/10 19:04:17

LSF Member
From andover
If it wasn't for the guy's on here I would leave. Make's me wonder why I should even make an effort to post. At least Mike should keep us informed. Like "I'm going to do an update tomorrow" or something like that. good luck.

Posted on: 1/10 21:32:29

Die young as old as possible.

LSF Member
From Fargo
Yeah it sucks for sure. Tons of good people on here. Only thing we can do is try to keep it goin

Posted on: 1/11 8:15:17

Staff Team
From Bloomington
When it is down I go to the Facebook page and use messenger to report it down as well as emailing mike@lakestatefishing.com that usually seems to help.

Posted on: 1/11 9:10:15

LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
When Mike dies what will happen to the site? Will he ever sell it? Or just be the ghost owner forever.......

Posted on: 1/11 11:23:02

LSF Member
It would be really nice for a real update but I suspect that will never happen. If Mike were to post I think he knows it would open the flood gates and he'd have to man up and answer why he's let the site go and I doubt he really has the fortitude to do that.

Its sad. The site is slowly dying. New users aren't able to register (or at least they weren't the last time I tested) and old users are getting fed up. I don't think it will be a lot long until it won't be worth visiting at all.

Posted on: 1/11 12:06:27

LSF Member
Does anyone on here even know the owner of this site? Or have any contact with him?

I know some users may have issues getting logged on to be able to post. Because for myself I had forgot my password and clicked the forgot my password link to send me an email to reset it and the email never came through.... luckily I ended up remembering it.

Posted on: 1/11 12:26:09

LSF Member
Quote:

Lookin4Slabs wrote:
Does anyone on here even know the owner of this site? Or have any contact with him?

I know some users may have issues getting logged on to be able to post. Because for myself I had forgot my password and clicked the forgot my password link to send me an email to reset it and the email never came through.... luckily I ended up remembering it.

Thats the same reason no new users can register. You can go through the process of filling out the registration form or the forgot password information but no verification email will ever be sent. So as users forget passwords they'll effectively be cut off unless like you they get lucky and remember it. New users are also a thing of the past, we've got all the users we're ever going to have. Growth is out of the question and there is only one possible direction left.

Posted on: 1/11 13:09:43

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page