« 1 (2)

Re: License Renewal
LSF Member
Quote:

tonkatom wrote:
they changed the date a couple of years ago
a MN 2018-2019 fishing licence is good THRU March 31, 2019

weve got one more month before a new licence is needed

From what I recall that was true but then they changed it back. Even when it was good through March the license still said it expired at the end of February.

Posted on: 2/28 11:38:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
Already tossed mine anyway.

Posted on: 2/28 13:12:08

LSF Member
Quote:

nofishfisherman wrote:
Quote:

tonkatom wrote:

From what I recall that was true but then they changed it back. Even when it was good through March the license still said it expired at the end of February.

I believe it was actually April 30th, but the point is the same. They only did it for a couple years, around 2012-2014 I believe, before changing it back to the end of February.

I still don't understand why they don't make a yearly license valid from Jan 1 - Dec 31.

Posted on: 2/28 13:18:23

LSF Member
Quote:

MasterGopherHunter wrote:
Quote:

nofishfisherman wrote:
Quote:

tonkatom wrote:

I believe it was actually April 30th, but the point is the same. They only did it for a couple years, around 2012-2014 I believe, before changing it back to the end of February.

I still don't understand why they don't make a yearly license valid from Jan 1 - Dec 31.

Yeah that could be, I couldn't remember what they changed it to, if was the end or beginning of April. I assume they changed it back to Feb because they couldn't figure out how to change the expiration date on the actual license since i believe it never did reflect the temporary change.

It would certainly be easier to remember to due do it Jan 1 - Dec 31 but I also see where it makes sense to do it during the primary closed season when the fewest number of people are out fishing. That way you don't have to go out in the heard of ice season to buy a new license.

Posted on: 2/28 13:30:23

LSF Member
OK
I'm a idiot
I was looking at my WI regulation booklet

I apologize

guess i'll go get a new MN license

Tt

Posted on: 2/28 13:36:25

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Got my new license online today. Ordered my archery turkey tag at the same time too. I like the online ordering and just print it out myself.

Posted on: 3/1 21:52:08

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page