Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Prior Lake Ice Conditions
LSF Member
From Savage, MN
Anyone have a report on the ice/travel conditions on Prior. My buddy and I are looking at getting out this weekend.

Posted on: 3/15 9:27:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Prior Lake Ice Conditions
LSF Member
Snow mostly gone some slush......no truck travel maybe atvs watch the shore line shallow areas are very soft.Walking with buddy and life vest/suit best.c63

Posted on: 3/15 15:27:25

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Yeah until this rain I was thinking we would be fishing for crappies until mid april in the metro... Now that is no longer the case and with the extended forecast it really sucks because wiht good ice we could all be out fishing in tshirts...

Posted on: 3/17 10:01:54

LSF Member
Be carefore. Some shorelines are soft. Went in the drink in a few feet of water today. No fun.

Posted on: 3/17 11:37:15

LSF Member
From Savage, MN
Well, my buddy and managed to get out Sat. afternoon. We were relegated to walking as both the sportman's access and Sand point beach had standing water roughly 10 to 15 feet off shore. Everyone we saw was walking except for one crew cab truck that came all the way from the far side of the lake pushing slush and water the entire way. I think he bottomed out the truck getting off the lake. Didn't catch a thing, but it was still nice to be out. Still 3+ feet of ice but with warm weather coming, the ice is going to take a beating.

Posted on: 3/18 9:23:12

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page