Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Opener,,,
LSF Member
From Duluth
30 days to go! Got a new onboard battery charger to install,fresh oil and lower unit lube,repaired hummingbird I bricked 😳. Gonna check bearings,test fire everything at the lake. Finally thinking might be ready.
Just wanted to give all a shout out of thanks for your conversation,experience and tips on fishing 🎣.
Ya ready? Thanks for sharing and good luck 👍

Posted on: 4/11 18:06:51
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Opener,,,
Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
I was working on servicing my boat all last weekend and she's all ready to go. Just need to load my rods and tackle back in her.

Posted on: 4/12 9:15:56

Staff Team
From Annandale
The boat has a date with the shop to get a swim ladder removed, wave whackers installed and a new bilge pump. After that it's just a matter of making sure the motor purrs and she still floats.

Posted on: 4/12 14:10:30

LSF Member
Maybe the week after if the water temp is right.
I have to give the chuckleheads time to recede for the lakes.
Parking a mile away from the launch isn't my bag any longer.

Posted on: 4/12 14:27:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Platte Lake, Minnesocold
The ice should be off in my area by the 20th I'm guessing. My goal is to have the boat in the lake before May 1st. I don't think that will be a problem.

Posted on: 4/13 4:22:45

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page