Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Charging your electronics
Staff Team
I always try and keep my electronics charged even in the summer but sometimes forget a month or so. Today I brought out all the electronics and batteries because it won't be long and Red Lake will have ice and I will be up to fish with old friends and make new ones. New side by side last year which worked perfect and this year a new X over Otter Cabin to pull. Going through ice tackle as this is being typed and getting gear ready. Man I love this time of year.....Bring on the ice....Kirk

Posted on: 10/22 14:32:53

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Charging your electronics
LSF Member
This is true. I usually have all my batteries accessible in which I charge up all my units during the summer. Same thing goes for the boat batteries in the winter. I will at least charge each battery once a month.

Now that my buddies passed on some trickle chargers, it's a ease now. Just leave them plugged in all winter and summer long.

Bring the ICE!!

Posted on: 10/22 19:36:34

LSF Member
From central mn
Yup agreed cee,boat batteries,motorcycle bat's etc,get youself a battery tender,no worries come spring,hell I hard wired a tender to my wheeler as the plow with lights on draws big amp's and our wheeler's don't have an alternator,battery tender keeps the battery topped off,only draws one amp.

Posted on: 10/23 11:01:16

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Thanks Kirk great reminder! With these cold temps red should be locked up in no time!

Posted on: 10/26 7:21:01

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page