Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

horseshoe chain richmond
LSF Member
From cold spring mn
looks like there will be a new sunfish limit on the chain starting March 1. article in todays st cloud times said they are looking to change the limit from 20 to 10 on 9 differnt area local lakes, well it turns out the lakes they named make up the horseshoe chain.

Posted on: 2020/10/27 11:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: horseshoe chain richmond
LSF Member
From Mn
Quote:

glenn57 wrote:
looks like there will be a new sunfish limit on the chain starting March 1. article in todays st cloud times said they are looking to change the limit from 20 to 10 on 9 differnt area local lakes, well it turns out the lakes they named make up the horseshoe chain.
yah your old lake, long is also included with diamond,green,george,nest and another.i dont mind it, but its to little to late as usual in government.

Posted on: 2020/10/27 14:40

LSF Member
From cold spring mn
Quote:

dew2 wrote:
Quote:

glenn57 wrote:
yah your old lake, long is also included with diamond,green,george,nest and another.i dont mind it, but its to little to late as usual in government.

hey stranger.....how ya doing!!!!!!!! lifes been really busy, but that changed oct 1...i was forced to retire..but enjoying it so far!!!!

i havent heard anything bout those lakes. can you tell me where you got that info, i'd like to read it. i had heard they hit them pretty hard out there this summer. i was out there couple weeks ago, seen a bunch of nice sunfish walleyes and bass on my camera but they all had lockjaw!!!!

Posted on: 2020/10/27 15:03

LSF Member
From Mn
Quote:

glenn57 wrote:
Quote:

dew2 wrote:
Quote:

glenn57 wrote:

hey stranger.....how ya doing!!!!!!!! lifes been really busy, but that changed oct 1...i was forced to retire..but enjoying it so far!!!!

i havent heard anything bout those lakes. can you tell me where you got that info, i'd like to read it. i had heard they hit them pretty hard out there this summer. i was out there couple weeks ago, seen a bunch of nice sunfish walleyes and bass on my camera but they all had lockjaw!!!!
its been in the willmar paper a few times,but heres a link>https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/regulations/fishing/fishing-regulations-meetings.html

still gettin yer
fish from Mories fish market? like i always said if yah wanna put the time in, in my boat i might??maybe i can help you to learn to catch yer own fish

Posted on: 2020/10/27 15:56

LSF Member
From cold spring mn
i always catch my own fish!!!!!!!!!

i may take you up on that next summer!!!!!!

Posted on: 2020/10/27 19:29

LSF Member
From Mn
subject change>> you lookin for a cross bow?? i have what you want make contact;eh

Posted on: 2020/10/28 16:38

LSF Member
From cold spring mn
thinking about it, but not sure. i need to make sure i have a place to hunt first before i pull the pin, oh and get momma's permission.

Posted on: 2020/10/29 9:40

LSF Member
From cold spring mn
Quote:

glenn57 wrote:
thinking about it, but not sure. i need to make sure i have a place to hunt first before i pull the pin, oh and get momma's permission.

and once deer hunting settles down i'll swing out your way for a visit!!!!!

Posted on: 2020/10/29 9:57

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page