Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Where'd the Walleye's go?
LSF Member
Things have slowed down drastically in my permanent house on the DNR bar Lake Bemidji. Im in 22 feet of water, and still catching lots of perch with some notrhern action as well, but where are the walleyes biting on Lake Bemidji now? someone help me please!

Posted on: 2007/1/23 12:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Where\'d the Walleye\'s go?
LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
The walleye bite has slowed down some. We\'re in a lot different weather status now than we were most of the Winter. Where you were catching them a month ago isn't going to hold as many fish now as it did then.

We've been sitting anywhere from 15-19 feet and still geting some in the spots we were fishing early, but not the numbers we were getting before.

This weekend will be the transition for me, heading out to concentrate on more mid-lake structure for the walleyes. We'll be moving our houses over the weekend and getting them on some better 'eye spots, and into more quality perch fishing as well.

All of the pressure on the North end doesn't help fishing much either....

Posted on: 2007/1/24 0:31

Re: Where\'d the Walleye\'s go?
LSF Member
From Bemidji
In my stomach!!

Posted on: 2007/1/24 20:20

Re: Where'd the Walleye's go?
LSF Member
From Baxter, MN
no more walleyes in bemidji

Posted on: 2007/1/25 12:33

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page