Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

RV camping on Blackduck Lake?
Staff Team
Hi all!

I've been surfing the net looking for a RV resort/campground on Blackduck Lake. So far, I've found nothing but one seasonal site, but no weekend amenities. Hook-ups would be preferred, but not a deal breaker. We can do the remote thing, if needed.

Known walleye/panfish fishing is a must!

Any locals up there that can help us out?

This is just one of many lakes that we are considering to explore with our new (to us) camper.

Any help would be appreciated!

Posted on: 2014/3/22 8:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: RV camping on Blackduck Lake?
LSF Member
From Eagan,Mn
I'm gonna watch this thread closely, thanks eye nut!

Posted on: 2014/3/22 10:21

LSF Member
From Leech Lake Area
I am not sure about Black duck lake but I have some customer/friends that just bought the RV campground on Gull Lake and that is close to everything. The family owns the Wishbone resort on Cass Lake, they used to own Cyrus's on LOTW and now have purchased the campground on Gull. These people are a class act and definitely know the business. I know they have some non seasonal sites with plans to add more, and a few other upgrades coming soon. Give them, a try. Call the Wishbone resort for further information and they will lead you in the right direction. Good Luck!

Posted on: 2014/3/22 10:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Hastings MN, Siren WI

Posted on: 2014/3/22 20:33

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page