Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Opening Weekend of the hunting season 2007
LSF Member
From Baxter, MN
so whos all pumped for the kick off of the fall hunting season? I can't wait, school is just going to drag on tomorrow, then the rest of the day will drag on until 530am! It's supposed to be cool, rain and snow in the morning tomorrow, so hopefully they'll be on the move! leaves are turning fast up here; couple more nights of under 32 will help alot! extended forecast shows upper 60s and lower 70s, so this cold front is not going to last. hopefully i can shoot my deer opening morning, then catch some walleyes!
Good Luck out there!

Posted on: 2007/9/13 14:15
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Opening Weekend of the hunting season 2007
LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
So did your wish come true there Junior? Did you stick a deer?

We hunted some back home, and then around Bemidji on Sunday. Did well on grouse. Will be in the deerstand early Friday morning then on the wheeler until midday I'm sure.

Posted on: 2007/9/19 0:05

LSF Member
From Baxter, MN
nothing sat morning, sat night shot too high on a fawn, other than that, that was it. had a fork with velvet look up at me under my stand. this wet weather isnt helping either. can't wait to find some grouse, probably going to head out Thursday for some. Let me know matt when you head out grousing around bemidji here, i'd head out with you. You been out walleye fishing lately with little Tate yet; i'm sure he out fished you I'll give you a call when i have some time matty.

Posted on: 2007/9/19 12:52

Pro Staff
From Fosston, Mn
Matt you dont wanna head out grousing with john anyways, he talks too much to even see the birds getting up 15 yards in front of him.

Posted on: 2007/9/24 18:46

LSF Member
From Baxter, MN
haha bob, who was the one "do you smell that"
me- "what?"
bob-"rotten garbage"
me-"yeah"
bob-"theres a bear around here..FLUSH of a grouse, bobo empties his 5 round chamber without a grouse on the ground; I shot once, but shooting more would just embarass me more

Posted on: 2007/9/26 12:54

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page