Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Looper fishing
LSF Member
Just looking fo a few tips. Went out fishing today and saw a few caught. I'm set up with weighted bobber hook and spawn sac. However, a few gentlemen were having quite a bit of action compared to me. Just wondering, do you typically keep the spawn set down at the bottom or suspend it? Also, does anyone have any success with yarn or beads accessorizing the hook? Thanks.

Posted on: 2015/3/29 18:02
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Looper fishing
LSF Member
Go to Kamloopsadvocates.org. There is a lot of information on Kamloop fishing there. People use night crawlers under slip bobbers as well as waxies and spawn sacks. I like the floating kind and fish them all off the bottom. Some people use a slinky sinker rig with a floating spawn sack or air blown crawler so it floats up off the bottom. (also described on Kamloopsadvocates.org. You can use Looper Bugs too with waxies. You can get Looper bugs at Holiday in Two Harbors or Marine General. Good Luck.

Posted on: 2015/4/7 16:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page