Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Area water temp
LSF Member
From Elko Mn
Fished a few different lakes. Water temp about in the mid 40's at best. Nothing happening yet. Bass and northerns taking our crappie offerings once in a while.

Posted on: 4/23 20:41:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Area water temp
LSF Member
Our seasonal camping opens up at Eagle Point this upcoming weekend on Big Sandy!!! Should be able to help with some reports.

Posted on: 4/24 11:28:07

LSF Member
From Elko Mn
Good luck with your campground opening this weekend!!! You might need snow shovels the way it's going!!! Just kidding. Heard Rat was producing earlier this month. That's not to far from you.

Posted on: 4/26 20:46:48

LSF Member
I am very delicate on the surrounding smaller lakes. It has been proven time and time again that they can not handle the pressure of the internet.
Its spring up there, maybe, the small lakes are full of panfish and fairly easy to catch.

Bring a kid fishing!

Posted on: 4/27 7:08:26

LSF Member
From Elko Mn
The fishing rumor I heard is several weeks old by now, and like most you hear about, the good fishing is gone by the time you hear about it. Besides, you and I are the only ones that read this stuff. Sorry if it made you angry, it wasn't my intention.

Posted on: 5/1 7:21:30

LSF Member
Never angry, we just need to protect. We are the only ones that post, not the only ones that read. I see it happen pretty quick when a bite is on....

Posted on: 5/5 7:58:58

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page