Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Printalbe Lakemaster Maps
LSF Member
Does anyone know where or how I can print a high def lakemaster map. I would like to globally look at the lake I am fishing and pick my spots to fish on a large map in lieu of staring and scrolling through my sonar screen. Thanks in advance.

Posted on: 5/18 9:17:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Printalbe Lakemaster Maps
LSF Member
Great question. I have not done this for years, but Lowrance used to have emulators that you could download and install on your PC, then read the SD card from the computer. This allowed you to view the maps data on your PC. Not sure about the printing capability, but I am sure you could do screen captures or something like that to print, worst case.

Also, LakeMaster used to have purchasable products for viewing their lake data, I think they were called Contour Pro and Contour Elite, or something like that. Don't remember how much they cost, I never purchased them.

Posted on: 5/18 9:41:29

Re: Printalbe Lakemaster Maps
LSF Member
Check out Contour Elite. A little spendy, but might be worth it.

http://www.humminbird.com/Category/Technology/Lakemaster/#id_Features

Or you could use the Navionics Webapp for free, but not quite the same detail as Lakemaster.

https://webapp.navionics.com/

Posted on: 5/18 9:54:26

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page