Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Opening Weekend
LSF Member
Looks to be shaping up for some of the best Opener weather in awhile!

Y'all have a great time, and be careful out there! That water is still hypothermia cold!

Posted on: 5/12 12:58:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Opening Weekend
LSF Member
From andover
Not going Bander. If I still lived up north I would know where to go to beat the crowds. But I stay here for Mothers Day and to not go into the traffic. I'm retired so I can go weekdays now and I support others who do not have that chance to go weeldaus/. That used to be me. I will go next week. Good luck to all of you going, have fun but stay safe!! good luck.

Posted on: 5/12 16:46:30

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

LSF Member
From Wright County, MN
I'm kinda bummed there isn't a LSF opening weekend walleye contest this year.

Posted on: 5/13 8:51:43

Staff Team
Great post and I to wish all of you guys and gals a great opener. I will be working like I have the last 40 plus years but this is my LAST opener to work. Next year is retirement and no more working holidays, weekends, Birthdays or Anniversaries. Be safe and have fun.............Kirk

Posted on: 5/13 12:39:41

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page