Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Garmin Striker 4 problems
LSF Member
From Coon Rapids
Garmin Striker 4

I installed a Striker 4 on my Old Town canoe, and I'm getting the display that I linked above. I'm trying to use a in-hull mounting method for the transducer. First I used duct seal on the hull and then pressed the transducer into it. This gave me a similar display. Then I made a foam cradle, glued to the hull, filled with grease and pressed the transducer into it. This worked for about 2 minutes, and then the display started doing the same thing. I then took the transducer out and put it straight into the water, and this got the same type of display. I can hear the transducer clicking and the head unit is detecting it, but it's obviously not working the way it should. Doesanyone have any suggestions?

Attach file:

jpg  20170819_072938.jpg (2,881.65 KB)
35325_599856caab8eb.jpg 4032X3024 px

Posted on: 8/19 10:19:30
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page