Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Any one need a waterfowl hunting partner this year?
LSF Member
From Anoka County ,Minn.
Hey people, my long time hunting partner has had some health issues this year so he is not going to be hunting waterfowl. I have enough equipment and a good dog to support another hunter even have an in out by Bismark ND if you want to take a week to go out there.
I have hunted the western Minnesota a lot in the past but has been 10 year since I last hunted in Minnesota for any amount of time.
I do have a duck boat and a cerstens puddler but prefer puddle jumping during the day and sitting on a pond shore in the morning.

I have a crew cab truck and the dogs are welcome to use the back seat or my lab can share it with a third hunter.

Let me know soon if you want to join me or if you have an opening for me to join you.

Safety wise, I teach DNR Hunter safety so you will be hard pressed to find a safer partner n been hunting water fowl for 40 years .

Lady hunters are welcome to , no funny business just honest hunting.

Benny

Posted on: 8/22 22:31:32

Re: Any one need a waterfowl hunting partner this year?
LSF Member
From central mn
Great post Benny,1st time/post I've seen someone offering a hunt,hope it works out for ya and I'll keep you in mind for a metro hunt if the farmers ever get the beans out before ice up.

Posted on: 8/25 11:00:11
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Ramsey
Hey benny I might be looking for a new partner. Last year I had to walk away from a toxic friendship and he was also my hunting partner over the past few years.

Posted on: 8/28 21:12:04

LSF Member
From Anoka County ,Minn.
I am open to any type of hunting , including upland as well. I hardly ever get angry with any one, just prefer to roll with it than argue so I am easy to get along with.

I did burn up a week of vacation so most of the trips may have to be long weekend trips.

I know a few spots local (down by st Bonnie and west metro) but it has been years since I was last there so I need to contact the local CO to see if they are still legal to hunt.

My two year old lab is professionaly trained by elk river kennels and super high energy. Still a pup but he will retrieve ducks and geese as well as find pheasants.

I have a newer truck with plenty of power to tow a rig or decoy trailer , I am pretty much self contained just hate hunting by my self for waterfowl and pheasants.

Let me know if you want to meet in person, I am in Coon Rapids but will travel a ways to meet.

LOL... Sounds like a personals add!!!

Benny

Posted on: 8/29 21:38:46

LSF Member
From A private lake in the woods
Love this!

Did you have any particular long weekends in mind yet? My husband is in dire need of a hunting trip with good company, but burned up all but a few days of his vacation when our 2nd baby was born in June. He loves bird hunting but hasn't been in quite awhile, except for grouse. (We moved up north awhile back, away from all his previous hunting buddies, and has since been busy living the life of a railroader.)

He's the most easy going, easy to talk to guy you'll ever met....and was also a state certified hunter safety instructor several years back. :)

Posted on: 8/31 13:27:11

LSF Member
From central mn
Aly,
I like it! either you are a great wife or you need some free time w/o your husband around,either way good on you!

Posted on: 8/31 14:39:52

LSF Member
From Anoka County ,Minn.
PM sent Aly,

Posted on: 8/31 22:44:55

LSF Member
From A private lake in the woods
Ha! He's only home a day or two a week so more time without him is the last thing I need, but he works hard and sacrifices a lot, so it'd be great for him to get out and do something just for him for a change. :)

He gets home tonight, so I'll let him know and will give him your number.

Thanks so much! :)

Posted on: 9/1 11:40:00

LSF Member
From Ramsey
Hey Benny I live in Ramsey so if you wanna have a beer sometime let me know and maybe we can do some hunting together??! Also maybe all three of us including Alys husband can go with and start some new traditons of guys doing some bird hunting!!! Give me a text or call when you get a chance!! 7634898982

Posted on: 9/2 21:28:24

LSF Member
From Balsam Township
I'm in.

Posted on: 9/2 22:54:28

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page