Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Camera
LSF Member
From Owatonna
Have a aqua vu 715 series. Picture no good at all any ideas?

Posted on: 1/10 17:44:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Camera
LSF Member
From Minnetonka
I'm thinking about buying a under water camera to use while setting up for ice fishing. I'm trying to find the mud lines. Places where it changes from hard bottom to mudd. or weeds to mud. Anyone use cameras in this way? Does it clearly show the lake bottom?

Posted on: 1/10 19:48:43

LSF Member
From mora mn
My recon 5 does on clearer water. Haven't used on much dirty

Posted on: 1/10 20:08:49

LSF Member
From Coon Rapids, MN
I have an Aqua View Scout XL for sale I did use it all the time for the purpose of finding bottom composition. I use the 20ft extension pole for steady viewing. The trolling fin is a blast to use depending on water clarity. In addition a bottom mounted spot light works much better than the built in IR lights. If you use the bottom viewing piece it points the camera straight down and makes it a piece of cake to see transition areas. Just say in

Posted on: 1/10 20:49:25

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page