Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

1992 ski doo Mach very good shape $1250 or trade for 2up
LSF Member
From Maple Grove
I have a really nice 1992 Mach 1 that I took as payment for a trailer coating project, from a coworker. He got it from his brother in law 5-10 years ago. The last sticker on it is 2011. Itís been used a couple times a year since at his cabin lake. Itís been stored in his garage and covered. When he originally pulled it out a few weeks ago it had a cracked fuel line. My coworker took it in and had new lines installed and the carbs gone through. He dropped it off at my house on the way home from the shop.
The Mach has 2425 miles on it. The worst part is a crack on the left side of the bottom of the windshield. Currently gorilla taped. Seat and track also in very good condition. I donít believe there are any rips in the seat.

Back in the day I would have loved a sled that would top 100. Now I have a 5 year old daughter that likes to ride and fish so I really need a 2up.
Will sell or trade. I would prefer a longtrac or widetrack. electric start not necessary but would be nice. Reverse would be fairly important.

Located in maple grove. I donít know anything about snowmobile registration or if they have titles...etc. I have registered a renew card from the previous owner. He is a personal friend and coworker so can get a bill of sale or whatever is required.

Having picture issues so shoot me a pm or email
B(dot)lavasseur(at)comcast(dot)net for pics.

Posted on: 1/6 9:48:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page