Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Big Windy
LSF Member
Fished Big Windy today with two friends who proved today to me that I would fish with either under ANY weather conditions. Morning started out not too bad but by noon total whiteout and a massive gale. We gave it a couple of hrs to maybe die down but she had way too much blow in her. So we packed up at 2. It was tricky with the one pop up and the Otter flip over but we had a plan and everyone did and knew what to do. We were under 3 km from the landing and ALL 3 of us had GPS but still it was nice to get to the truck's.
Oh yes one master and 15 others.
Big Windy lived up to her name and cooler heads prevailed. They said wind chill was like -42.

Posted on: 1/14 23:02:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Big Windy
LSF Member
Oh yes the big girls are still around. A friend and his crew put a full day in yesterday and iced 4 masters.

Posted on: 1/14 23:03:42

LSF Member
From mora mn
I've been hearing some good reports from up there. Almost got to go this week but didn't work out with the other guys. Will be up for a full week end of March tho

Posted on: 1/15 16:38:20

LSF Member
With temps we have been experiencing there should be still plenty of ice. But with this crazy weather one never knows. The best day to go fishing is any day you can go.

Posted on: 1/15 23:11:08

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page