Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Ice Shack Burglars~
LSF Member
From central mn
Herd some chatter about a rash of ice shack break in's lately,snooped around looking for info and what area or if its a state wide deal? No luck,anyone in the "No" here.

Posted on: 2/8 12:23:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Ice Shack Burglars~
LSF Member
From Fargo
I haven't heard of any recently, but every one of those bastards should have their fingers chopped off.

Posted on: 2/8 12:32:52

LSF Member
From South Metro

Posted on: 2/8 12:36:02

LSF Member
From central mn
Thanx savage....

Few years back we had issues on white bear lake,pissed us off enough we laid traps for these arse wipes,we would drop a couple guyz off late at night to sit in skid houses (no trucks or sleds sitting there),sure enough they had visitors on sleds,after that no more issues to date.

Posted on: 2/8 12:41:53

LSF Member
From East Central,MN
The guy on the article says he will make sure to bring everything home with him and make sure its locked. Good idea to bring stuff home but locking the house will only get him a busted door, unfortunately.

Posted on: 2/8 13:56:22
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same" Ronald Reagan
2014 LSF Fall Trolling Get Together Champion

Staff Team
From Annandale
I will never understand people that leave electronics, augers, tackle, gear, TV's, CD player deck plates in their house. You are asking for things to be stolen. Middle of a lake, middle of the night, no one around. It's a thieves paradise. I took everything home when I owned my wheel house and left the door unlocked. If you wanted to fish in there, be my guest. Just be ready to be asked to head out when I arrive. It's too much temptation for a clepto or a junkie looking for an easy payday.

Posted on: 2/8 14:14:32

LSF Member
From central mn
Agreed,take goods home,our crew still had they're houses vandalized,broke windows,once they took a dump on the floor....chicken.

Posted on: 2/8 14:49:19

LSF Member

Posted on: 2/8 21:37:12

LSF Member
From St Cloud
I alarm mine since it has a 12vdc battery like your car. Buy a car alarm and put the siren and a light beacon on top. Then everyone will hear and see something is going on.
You spend 20k or more on a fish house makes no sense not to protect it. Your insurance might cut you a break too.

Posted on: 2/8 23:40:59

LSF Member
From South Metro
And the "hits" keep comin...

http://kstp.com/news/douglas-county-sheriff-department-fish-house-break-ins/4779124/?cat=12196

makes me wonder if its kids screwing around, or drug addicts looking for anything to hock for their next fix...

Posted on: 2/9 7:10:45

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page