2021 Turkey season.

Home Forums Hunting Forums Hunting Discussion 2021 Turkey season.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    orandausa

Anyone going Turkey hunting?

I have not gone for the past 2 years. I used to go at a farm in Princeton.

Anyone going? What season and where?

Do you use different decoy lay out for different times of the season? I found that was my biggest learning curve.

Yes, Yes that is a 39" Pike.
      deadgooses
      Participant

2 of my 3 kids tagged out yesterday, both toms, 10″ beards, ~3/4″ spurs, around 21 pounds.  One more kid to go.  I haven’t hunted for myself in several years, been concentrating on getting the kiddos on birds.  We mostly hunt around the North Branch area.  If I can get my daughter on a bird I might consider going out later down by Rochester.

As far as decoys, I don’t have a clue.  I really haven’t had much success using them in any capacity and I usually go without if I am reasonably sure I have a tom nearby.

When in doubt, shoot again.
        Joehere
        Participant

Debating whether to get a license or not. If I do it’ll be for 508 south of town. Also thinking about using a stick with string instead of shotgun. Very very wet up these parts where my good spots are so no hurry. But the fishing news and shows are pulling pretty hard to get on the early crappie too,,,just looking at a 12’ crappie pole maybe gonna go back and pick it up.

mehmetkolom
          Participant

Hello. I also agree with you from Turkey. If you have any questions, I will help you as much as I know. I was also very curious about the drivers license. Can you open a little more? I hope one day I will post a photo from the season here, with my best regards…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.