23rd Annual Reeds Rice Creek Gun Fair!

Home Forums Minnesota Fishing Forums Sponsor News 23rd Annual Reeds Rice Creek Gun Fair!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chuckster
    Participant

Don’t miss the 23rd Annual Reeds Rice Creek Gun Fair, the ultimate sale and expo for shooters of all kinds and ages. World Champion Shooting Shows & Exhibitions, expanded Try-Before-You-Buy Factory Test-Fire Tents, new Shooting Games, special allocations of Truckload Ammo Sales, a new ultimate Hunter’s Auction of Guns and Gear, over 2,000 guns On-sale and Outside, the Annual Tax-Free Gun Sale, and Sporting Clays! This year’s event will feature new shooting shows by World Champion Speed Shooter Tim Bradley from Benelli, The Gould Brothers Extreme Shooters and the First U.S. Artillery Battery with real Civil War Cannons and a Gattling Gun that you can shoot yourself. Plus, a new Ladies Only Shooting Tent will provide training, education and instruction for Ladies to learn and try guns made just for them. There will be new shooting games to play as well, like a Spinning Six Plate Handgun Shoot-out , Crazy Quail Shotgun Flurry, and AR-15 Pop Up Shooting Game. The Gun Fair will open at noon on Friday, April 17th to add more opportunities for shooters and buyers to enjoy the special offerings.

For more information, visit our http://www.reedsgunfair.com website for all the details!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      CaughtABuzz
      Participant

Thanks for the heads up Chuckster….it’s a fun time! Hoping I can bag a turkey before Sunday and stop in on my way back through. I hope Nemo Arms is there again, funnest gun to shoot there by far!

WANNABEINOTC
        Participant

Did anybody go and find any deals?

bentpole
          Participant

I was there. We had a great time shooting all kinds of firearms. I really like the Walther PPQ. I went to buy a hunting rifle, but I didn’t find a deal sweet enough to stand in the “firearms line”

My love for the Vikings is only rivaled by my hatred for the packers and their famous "11 world championships"
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.