3-2 @ the bye week

Home Forums General Forums Minnesota Sports 3-2 @ the bye week

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thunder
    Participant

Vikings being 3-2 at the bye week isnt too bad. Could easily have been 4-1 had we not fumbled against Chicago.

Our offense definitely needs more time to come together and needs another big play WR.One that wont go down 169 at 100mph and under the influence of alcohol. How much has that 15 minutes of time cost this years vikings?
      Here is to a good rest of the season. I smell playoffs!

Jimmyrig
      Participant

Not bad at all with the amount of talent we have. On offense, other than the left side of our offensive line, we are probably one of the least talented teams in the league. Yet we are able to win games.

Our defense is as good as we’ve had in a long time here and it’s nice to watch a team that can finally stop someone.

One thing I will say though is that watching games now is sort of boring compared to the style we used to play. Whatever wins game though I guess.

Let's GET EM!

[email protected]

Fishing Farmer
        Participant

The Vikings Defense is looking like the old defenses one was use to watching when they played outside in the snow bowls of the north.
          Offensive on the other hand has been struggling the last couple times out. It just seems they have a hard time moving the ball in big gains. Part of that might be the recievers they have at the time.
          Still they are right in there for the time being. Sign a few free agents that could help them out and I believe there is a good chance at a possible winning season.

Farmer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.