Announcement from Mike

Home Forums Lake State Fishing Central Announcements & Support Announcement from Mike

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

There has been a lot of rumors and disinformation about myself and my prolonged absence from LSF. I’m not going to delve into specifics, but I chose to take an absence for personal reasons which I’d prefer to be private. All I can say is that I’m sorry that I’ve let a lot of people down in the course of me being gone. And I know that sorry only goes so far…

We have a great staff that’s been around for many years. I hope the members don’t fault them for what’s been my fault. We’ve lost some very good guys over the last few years for one reason or another. My hope is that they will join us again someday.

Behind the scenes I’ve been working on some repairs to the site over the last few weeks and updating content. There is still an enormous amount of traffic that comes to the site which is amazing. I have an overwhelming amount of work to catch up on. I’m nothing without LSF, and you folks as the members are what makes LSF such a great resource. It’s my goal to regain you’re confidence.

Thanks!

If anyone would like to get in touch with me directly about anything outstanding, please send a PM or email me at [email protected]

Reinhard
      Participant

Thanks Mike. None of our buisness about your personal life. We all have had issues of one kind or another. Hope everything is fine with you and your family. I’ll stick around and hope others that were frustrated come back. good luck.

http://www.sausageheavenoutdoors.com

Die young as old as possible.

WalleyeChaser
        Participant

Thank you

SpoonbillSlayer
          Participant

Thanks for the update on the site! Sometimes, chitt happens.

BigWerm
            Participant

LOL! You expect people to believe that?!?! I have personally sent you numerous emails, PM’s, and FB messages over the last couple MONTHS and only got something back today (which was a link to this, rather than any actual answers). Also, you had “personal reasons” that prevented you from participating in YOUR own website, but were able to post nearly daily on YOUR LSF Facebook page and go back and forth with people there. C’mon man! No thanks Mike, I’ll go to In-DepthOutdoors where they appreciate and interact with their users.

Crush 'EM
              Mike
              Participant

I know I deserve criticism, but outright attacks on the forums are not acceptable. If it makes you feel better to let me have it, send me a PM or an email.

bassman76
                Participant

Mike hope all is well with you and yours. I still love the site!!!

let em go so they can grow

2011 Mille Lacs Lake Trolling GTG Champion.

kabakonacrazy
                  Participant

What ever Mike some cry over nothing. The site is fine and we all enjoy it. Let the cry babies go and the rest of us will do just fine. Hope all is well, keep up the good work. Ther are some that are not happy no matter what happens. As one gets older it just does not matter as much. Good luck!! Thanks again!

Oldstar
                    Participant

Glad to hear it! I don’t think anyone was really that mad at Mike. People were just confused about what was going on and upset that a great site was going in a very bad direction. It was sad to see so many great guys leave. I enjoy this site and all the good guys on it. I hope it can recover.

searching4slabs
                      Participant

kabakonacrazy wrote:
                        What ever Mike some cry over nothing. The site is fine and we all enjoy it. Let the cry babies go and the rest of us will do just fine. Hope all is well, keep up the good work. Ther are some that are not happy no matter what happens. As one gets older it just does not matter as much. Good luck!! Thanks again!

+1. This site’s great and so are you

nordeaster
                        Participant

Members/staff jumpin the LSF ship left n right, I don’t get it. Any/all posts regarding being deleted/posters being banned, I don’t get it.

Someone posted some truth on the Facebook site, of which was also yanked/banned. But please send your money in support, much appreciated.

Mike
                          Participant

I have not banned a single person in many months. It’s a lie to say otherwise.

fishnpole
                            Participant

Mike said: “There has been a lot of rumors and disinformation about myself and my prolonged absence from LSF.”

I guess I didn’t notice your absence, Mike.

Sorry.

(I didn’t know until some of the Sallys on here started crying about it.)

I’ve been busy getting my boat and gear ready for soft water season, so I’ve missed a few episodes of “As the Forum Turns.”

MinnowBuckets
                              Participant

Being somewhat of a newbie to the site, I haven’t noticed anything wrong with the site either. I love being able to share and exchange information with other people on here who share the same passion.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • The topic ‘Announcement from Mike’ is closed to new replies.