Anybody out there

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Metro Area Anybody out there

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stoutslaya
    Participant

Thought i’d poke this site and see if anyone was still breathing out there. Used to be full of great topics and info but has dropped more than Lake Mead recently. I have been muskie fishing lately on both BE and WBL. Seems like the only shots you get are SUPER early or LATE after dark. Lodda people fishing in between and certainly lots of boat traffic.

Lost a fish on WBL on a double 8 last-week. Will try again as soon as I win the Balsam Lake Rod and Gun club muskie tourney this week. Wink wink.

PatK
      Participant

It would be nice to see this site become active again. Some familiar names have popped up since the relaunch here but I keep looking to see that one post get started that gets people interested or agitated enough to really take off.

"In my travels I've found that if a man uses the phrase "Common Sense" to defend his position, he possesses very little himself." Will Rogers
        oscar1
        Participant

same here just keep poking in to check it out. getting back into fishing now that my kids are getting older and can handle to boredom of not catching a fish every 30 seconds. haha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.