Big Sandy Seasonal Camping 2021

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Aitkin & McGregor Area Big Sandy Seasonal Camping 2021

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shannon Kruse
    Participant

2021 Seasonal Camping at Eagle Point is about to happen! Lots of new people this year. Cant wait to have some fun!

Just an FYI its very tough to find seasonal campsites since covid. If you find a spot buy it that day! Doesn’t matter what the camper looks like. Sell the camper and put yours on it.

Remember:

Compare campsites Apples to Apples. Not all of them are on the water, have electrical meters, have sewer attached, have a bar/restaurant, come with docs/boat lifts, allow kids to drive golf carts, have a beach, have a swimming pool, do they have events or party’s over the season, lights out quite time, place to park a boat and car on lot, lot taxes from county, do they allow decks and sheds, do you need a permit to have one, keep updated tabs on your camper, keep insurance on your camper, if you have kids/do you see kids playing, playground or area to play.

Just a few of my ideas and most importantly have FUN!!!!!

orandausa

I have spend a lot of time at Eagle Point. Mainly at the lounge. I like what the new owners have done so far.

Did they change much for the campground?

Yes, Yes that is a 39" Pike.
        Shannon Kruse
        Participant

They have actually enhanced the campground! Cut a lot of the widow maker limbs on the trees. They are super helpful getting campers in and out. Leveling Pads. Cant ask for much more.

Shannon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.