Bravecto blows!

Home Forums Hunting Forums Dogs & Pups Bravecto blows!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    smackem33
    Participant

Gave my lab the tick treat two weeks ago and have found at least 10 ticks on him since then. I went with the bravecto because of a thread on here and people liked it. Usually use Frontline and it works better than this stuff. Maybe I can tag team the bravecto with that collar thing. Gonna head to the vet this afternoon.

Your down! Your down!!! Just kidding
      jgeyen913
      Participant

I have had good luck with the Nexgard oral tabs with my dog, I feel the frontline topical application wears off quicker than a month.

Joehere
        Participant

Switched from Frontline to the Seresto collar per another thread here and ticks are pretty much a none issue,one or two after a bath,otherwise nothing. Had same problem with as others with the frontline.

arneb04
          Participant

The collars work really well. At least on our weims they do. They were getting ticks already in March this year so we grabbed collars early. Nothing ever since and they last for 6 months. I’ve tried frontline and stuff before but weims don’t have much for fur to absorb the grease and since they sleep on our furniture it’s just easier to do the collar.

One Word - HUMMINBIRD
            @rdshuntclub
            pulleye16
            Participant

Going on three years with Bravecto oral pills with great results! Frontline made my dog lethargic.

Jmnhunter
              Participant

i use nexgard-the competitor to bravecto, and have had great results with killing ticks as fast as K9 advantix I used to use. I would be curious to know your dog’s weight and the dosage the vet gave you. say your dog weighs 59lbs lets say and the bravecto dosage they gave you was good for dogs for 40-60lbs, the dosage maybe too weak? and perhaps the vet legally cant give you the next dosage since your dog is technically in that range?

zachd
                Participant

+1 on the nexgaurd

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.