Cove Bay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Minners
    Participant

Couple questions before I head up this weekend.

1. Is there a plowed road coming out of Cove Bay and does anyone have an idea on what areas it gives you access?

2. With everyone heading out deep, would it be worth trying a little closer to stay away from the crowds?

Appreciate the responses.

chris63
      Participant

Wilderness warmth,Cove bay public and Bayview are the three I know of.Bill Lundeen(Tackle castle) would give you the best info for the whole south side but he’s gone now.KJ’s(west shore) keeps a road plowed to Bayveiw bar open but they won’t have that opened again(replowed)till Thurs or Fri am.Post back after the weekend.Don’t be afraid to fish shallow with all the snow fish are still in close!If you look at the Locals (live on the lake)they will be 1st or second break from shore 20fow or sometimes much less.So yes fish away from crouds and stay shallow. Of course dawn/dusk prime times in shallow.c63

Oldstar
        Participant

WW has a road out to Spirit and King’s. Pretty limited structure wise. Cove has lots of perch and pike!

chris63
          Participant

I forgot to mention Brandt’s fishing on the north side of Mazomanie point(just NE of cove) has more roads to 3and4 mile and others.c63

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.