End of August if than

Home Forums Midwest Neighbors Canada End of August if than

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kirk

Had three trips planned to Canada and as you all know they have it closed until August 21st. First year in 23 years I have missed a trip up North. Hopefully next year we can go……..Kirk

Only 2 defining forces ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

f4rcr
      Participant

You should join the rest of us that have moved on from this site we would be glad to have you at ****

Joehere
        Participant

Heard the baseball team for Toronto is gonna play in buffalo for the season,,,border probably closed for quite some time.

fishingmn4eyes
          Participant

First year without at least one trip to Canada in 23 years for me as well. Was excited to try a new resort on a different part of Lac Seul.

Settled for throwing together a last minute houseboat trip on the Minnesota side of Rainy so we shall see how that goes. Lucky they had an opening just a week later than we had originally intended to go in August.

Row The Boat!
            Tron2010
            Participant

I’m with you guys. I’ve been on at least one flyin trip every year since 1993 and that comes to an end this year apparently. We moved our trip back to September 7th-12th but it looks like that decision will be futile. Headed out west for an elk hunting trip instead so that should be fun. I will miss the quiet, peaceful time on the lake and the amazing fishing as well. I cant think of a better place to be “quarantined” than a lake in the middle of nowhere!!! So frustrating!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.