Ice Resorts on Winnie

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Winnibigoshish Ice Resorts on Winnie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fox
    Participant

I am looking for reputable resorts that mange ice roads on this lake. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

"We must especially beware of that small group of selfish men who would clip the wings of the American Eagle in order to feather their own nest." FDR
      Bergy2121
      Participant

Highbanks is good.

Kirk

Went out of Highbanks years ago and they were awesome with great cabins and a nice place to eat and have a few cocktails………..Kirk

Only 2 defining forces ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

bobberboy
          Participant

The wife and I have been fishing out of Nodaks for years. Always top notch service!

jacob5672
            Participant

Clearly a little late to the party on this one, but we have been going out of The Pines Resort and Campground for well over a decade and have always enjoyed it. I would highly recommend them.

Jacob
              bigbear
              Participant

I have gone out of High Banks anytime I head to Winnie over the last 15+years. Great cabins, plowed roads, sleeper houses and day houses for rent. Never had any negatives with any trip through them.

jacob5672
                Participant

As a follow up on this, taking to the ice out of The Pines, we fished for three days. The last day was very slow, but the first two days we did great! In the years I have been going up there, I saw more walleye this year then any other year. Because of the slot, we were only able to keep three of them, but we had a few Northern and plenty of good sized perch. John seems to always know where to find fish. I highly recommend him and The Pines Resort and Campground!

Jacob
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.