Info?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BrianHoffies
    Participant

Looking for any info newer then 2016 on the Cass chain. Good resort? Hows the Pike fishing? Best chance for a trophy?

Anything you can tell me about Cass will be more then I know right now.

Thanks!

F6firecat
      Participant

Brian,

We have stayed at Sunset Cove Resort, and it is a very nice place to stay and the owners were very nice and helpful. A resort guide gave us useful hints, even though we were not customers. In the end, we gave him more useful information though, but we put a lot of time in on the lake using his info as a guide. As far as fishing, we had our best luck right in Allen’s Bay right out from the resort. We caught a lot of Northern Pike right around the shorelines and Islands in the Bay. We didn’t get into any trophies, but caught quantities of quality fish. We fished more for Walleye though, than Pike, which we also have better luck with on Allen’s Bay.

All that said, we have not stayed at any other resort on Cass, and we did not fish a lot outside of Allen’s Bay.

BrianHoffies
        Participant

Thank you for the info. Allens Bay is the area I was kinda looking at. I’ll see what I can find for open dates and see what I can do.

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.