Join our team!

Home Forums Hunting Forums Upland Game & Fowl Join our team!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    chet_long
    Participant

Great news!

lakestatefishing.com the #1 fishing and outdoors website in the upper mid west is looking to expand our team. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:

Hunting Field Staff
      Hunting Pro Staff

You must be an LSF member with at least 50 posts to qualify. As members of our Field Staff and Pro Staff you will be expected to promote LSF and it’s sponsors in a professional manner.

You will also be eligible for discounts on certain products that our sponsors offer.

If you are interested in joining our team, please send an email to: [email protected] with some basic info about yourself i.e. what you like to hunt for, methods of hunting, areas you hunt, and reasons you would be an asset to our team. Please include your name, member name and best phone# to contact you.

We will be reviewing all emails and be adding to our team immediately, as many are preparing for the upcoming seasons. There are a limited # of positions available so please do not be discouraged it you are not chosen at this time. Once we have made our selections, I will call you to notify you and discuss “job description” and expectations. ALL “applicants” will be subject to a criminal background check.

This is NOT an offer of employment.

Please do not send me PMs in reference to this topic as I will not respond to them nor review them.

Thank you,
      Chad “chet_long”

Please Support Minnesota Fishing Sponsors

[email protected]

Successful men do what failures refuse to do.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.