Koren Robinson

Home Forums General Forums Minnesota Sports Koren Robinson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fishing Farmer
    Participant

Robinson has filed a grievance against the Vikings team wanting a huge part of his three-year, 12.7 million contract signed back in March.
      In early March, Robinson signed a three-year, 12.7 million contract with an immediate 1 million roster bonus, as well as a 100,000 workout bonus. Then, in addition to his 600,000 base salary, he could earn an additional 81,250 for every game he was on the roster, even if injured.
      Robinson was arrested Aug. 15th after a high speed chase. Charged with felony count of fleeing a police officer, 2 misdemeanor charges of 4th degree driving while impaired, reckless driving, careless driving and a suspended drivers license.
      The Vikings released him 11 days later.
      And then was picked up by the packers.
      I for one am glad to see him gone, Childress wasn’t ###ting when at the start of the season, he stated if you keep your head in the game and don’t ##### off you will be on this team.
      Kudoos to Childress, to make a Viking team, one all can respect and be proud to call there TEAM!!!
      The Vikings now have a coach that over time will build a football team that will be the nose to the grindstone and concentrate on winning ball games and not how to party my money away afterwards.
      Just my 2 cents worth.

Farmer

thunder
      Participant

It will be interesting to see what the NFL does with the grievance. He is in Green Bay now and again he is talking about how his faith will carry him thru this and saying all the right things. How long do you think it will be before he has “just a couple” living in Green Bay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.