Lake Osakis report

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Alexandria-Glenwood Area Lake Osakis report

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RetiredonOsakis
    Participant

Lake pretty much locked up I think two nights ago. Haven’t seen anyone out yet in the Buck Point, Battle Point, Schultz’s Bay or Moon Bar area yet. Still to early I think. Haven’t been over to Manthey”s Bay so don’t know if anyone is venturing out there yet. That area usually locks up early. Usually there are a couple of spear houses out early in the Town Bay, Peterson’s Bay, Two mile area but didn’t see any out there yesterday. More often than not there is a ice heavy early in the season that stretches from Battle Point, kind of WSW across to the rushes on the west side of the lake. It pop by Battle Point yesterday morning but only went about a quarter of the way across. Looked healed up this morning.

When it comes to fishing, the task of catching enough can never be accomplished, but the gap between catching and keeping can be filled with enough keeping of your catching to have a meal.
      Kirk

Great report, I always love hearing from your part of the world…….Kirk

Only 2 defining forces ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

mnvikings93
        Participant

about 6″ of ice out there this saturday on the north end
          was surprised to see a couple of atv’s out there venturing around very slow bite

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          jake125
          Participant

Just wondering how the eye bite has been out there. I got out last night and got 1 bigger fish. About 11” of ice where I was at.

jake125
            Participant

How’s the eye bite been out there? I got out Saturday night and landed one bigger fish. Pretty slow otherwise. Didn’t mark anything Sunday morning. Few permies out on the lake. There was 11” of ice where I was but know for a fact it is not like that on the whole lake

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.