Lindy Whatsits?

Home Forums Minnesota Fishing Forums Sponsor News Lindy Whatsits?

• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eyepod
    Participant

Are the Whatsit Grubs in retail stores yet? I’m looking to try some out next week on Kabetogama.

2011 LSF Walleye Opener Champion
      JJ
      Participant

I would venture to guess you may see them trickling into the stores soon. Here’s an early report from one of LSF’s finest.

https://www.lakestatefishing.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=49778&forum=78&post_id=362475#forumpost362475

ChrisWallace
        Participant

Reeds had em at Mille Lacs on sunday.

Otherwise you can always order through Lindy’s website!

2012 LSF Walleye Opener Champion-LOTW
          2013 LSF Walleye Opener Champion-LOTW
          2014 LSF Walleye Opener Champion-LOTW
          Joe Scegura
          Participant

I use this bait primarily for Bass and Crappie but in the few times I’ve used this bait I’ve caught walleye, bass, northern, crappie and sunfish. Heck my first fish with this grub was a 13″ crappie!

I’d give the 2″ size grub in Brown/Orange a shot. I think it’d be deadly on those smallies up there. Let us know how it goes!

eyeman
            Participant

The last time I was out, I caught Bass, Crappie, Gills, Perch, and a bonus Walleye! I am really impressed with them so far!

Kirk

I have used Lindy fuzzy grubs as long as I can remember. I usually use the black w/ green eye or the chartruse fuzzy grub. I just bought some Lindy whatsits and will tie one on the first day and see how I do. It really looks like it can catch fish and I am sure the walleyes up North have not seen a lot of these. I will have a report upon my return. Looks like it will catch fish to me………Kirk

Only 2 defining forces ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

jstubbe
                Participant

Eyepod wrote:
                  Are the Whatsit Grubs in retail stores yet? I’m looking to try some out next week on Kabetogama.

Mike,
                  I know that Cabelas has them. You can either get them in the 2 pack for 2.99 or buy a package of just the tail without jig head for 3.99 (down side is the select colors if buying the package though). I can give you a few tomorrow night at the chain if you want to try them.

proud owner of a Vexilar
                  Proud owner of a strikemaster
                  Anonymous

customers (Republic and Canton of Geneva, Metropolis of Geneva, Intercontinental Look at Museum of l. replica rolex women watches a. Chaux-de-Fonds, Timelab along with Edipresse Team), which took the party on a great higher amount replica watches for men .De Bethunes trio, David Zanetta, Denis Flageollet and Pierre Jacques obtained the key prize , because of its DB28 product or service, an ultra-light titanium examine having an over-sized dial which magnificence reveals both equally of these, fake rolex watches for sale the center with all the movement, swiss rolex fake along with the platinum and blued-steel spherical moon phase, rotating by itself axis. fake rolex watches for sale Its in-house DB2115 automated movements is constructed of 276 variables, alongside one another by using a self regulating twin-barrel additionally to your slick silicon and platinum harmony wheel. The price of this masterpiece is near to eighty,000 Swiss Francs (about 87,600 US dollars).De Bethune DB 28 Examine outThe jury from the eleventh Grand Prix dhorlogerie de Geneve selected to award Boucheron as well as the women Appreciate Prize

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.