Lost a great friend of the Upper Miss

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Mississippi North Lost a great friend of the Upper Miss

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    biglakebass
    Participant

I know there are many people from other forums that have moved site to site. Some of you surely have met or know Mike Cayford.

We lost him on Monday.

He was a true riverrat of the Upper Miss for several years.

Very very heavy heart that we have lost such a great man.

Michael J. Cayford
      Cayford, Michael J. Age 40 of Lino Lakes on February 15, 2016. Preceded in death by grandma Zelm; uncles, Jerry Zelm and Kevin Beach; cousin, Travis Zelm. Survived by wife, Carrie; children, Cody, Kylie, and Romy; parents, Jim and Elaine; brother, Jeff (Amy); sister, Kris Jernigan; father and mother-in-law, Fred and Annabel Christiansen; brother-in-law, Corey (Jeanne) Christiansen; many nieces and nephews. Memorial service 11:00 AM Saturday, February 20 at MUELLER-BIES FUNERAL HOME-LINO LAKES, 7050 Lake Drive (Cty Hwy 23). Visitation from 10-11 AM Saturday at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, memorials preferred. MUELLER-BIES 651-784-3390 muellerbies.com

gilligan
      Participant

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Sad to see such a young man go. Makes you want to enjoy every day your around especially when your 2 years behind him.

MikeW
        Participant

Thanks for posting.

Haywood
          Participant

Mark, i left you a message. I cant believe this, i just talked to him and we set up a weekend to go salmon fishing on Lake Michigan this summer. I’m completely at a loss for words here. He was a great friend and a great dad and I’m going to miss him

LSF is Free to Join: Click Here

If fishing were easy, it would be called "YOUR MOM".

Juan Arellano
            Participant

Mike Cayford aka Alvinmack…
              great guy, and great river rat… he will be missed…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.