Marcum Reconditioned Gear

Home Forums Minnesota Fishing Forums Ice Fishing Talk Marcum Reconditioned Gear

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

Folks Fishing Pro Store has a few LX3’s with the TC upgrade installed for $299.00. Unit has full warranty. These will go fast once we hit a cold weather stretch. If you need a great unit for a great price see http://www.fishingprostore.com/specials/index.php.

We have 4 VS460 at $399.00- Great Ice Fishing Unit and 3 VS 560’s at $499.00 this unit is the same as the 460 with the addition of on screen temp on screen depth, auto-pan and a remote control. Units have full warranty.

This deal is only being advertised on Lake State Fishing!

Pete
      Participant

Thanks for the 560 order…down to 2 560’s in stock.

Pete
        Participant

Down to one 560 and five LX3’s with the tc upgrade…Thank you for the business folks.

fyi…the site has been upgraded and it takes all major credit cards no hassle what so ever.

Pete
          Participant

Sold out of reconditioned 560’s. We have some 460’s though and a couple LX-3’s with the upgrade installed for $299.00. Ice is coming soon (Saturday on Mille Lacs my guides were gathering ice by 2pm I had about 1/4 inch of ice on my windshield the floor of my boat was frozen and the compartments in my boat were frozen shut on Sunday morning) if you need a great flasher this is your ticket. Thanks for the biz!

Pete
            Participant

Folks we just recieved a couple more reconditioned 560’s! Get em while we have em http://www.fishingprostore.com.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.