Mille Lacs

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Mille Lacs Lake Mille Lacs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kirk

Came up around 3 PM yesterday and as of today we have caught 9 walleyes. We have caught an eight incher a 12 incher a 14 incher. Three walleyes at 20.5 inches and a 19 incher. Last night I caught a 26.25 walleye around midnight than early this morning I caught a 27 incher. We also caught two tulibees. The fish were all fat and healthy. The hot lure is a glow green plain hook. Great times and weather is great. Headed ho.e tomorrow before to much snow falls……..Kirk

Only 2 defining forces ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

highbeeze24

Nice fish Kirk!

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? Vince Lombardi
        chris63
        Participant

Nice!Any minnow(s) working better than others? I’m in agreement plain hooks are working better than anything else. If you can find Shiners buy them and keep for the weekend getting very scarce by Thursdays nowc63

Kirk

We ended up with another 20.5 and a 19, 18. 1:30 am we got a 25.5 and at 3:30 am I caught another 26.5 inch walleye. 4 inch sucker chubs caught all our fish never got a bite on fathead. Great trip cant wait to get up there again…….Kirk

Only 2 defining forces ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

chris63
            Participant

White suckers and/or creek chubs?We had smaller fatheads and caught eyes and tullibees on those.

chris63
              Participant

Thanks for the sucker chub comment.I did a little research and found a species called chubsucker native to the southeast.Georgia and others. Always something more to learn thanks again!c63

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.