New product advise needed

Home Forums Minnesota Fishing Forums Ice Fishing Talk New product advise needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KentHollands
    Participant

My son came up with what I think a very good Ice fishing product. He had a great show with his idea at the State Market place for kids for young Entrepreneurs. What I’m wondering is how to approach business on his product, or would that be a dead end. If anyone knows of a company and or rep that markets Ice fishing gear any lead would help.

If anyone hear has ever done anything like this I would like to hear from them as well.

Thanks

thunder
      Participant

kns lodging here on the site should be able to help you. he has worked with a number of new products and brought them to production.

Hardwaterfanatic
        Participant

Kent, I am assuming this is the same product I was able to see at Devils lake this past ice season?

Good luck into getting something going with that. That was quite the little invention!

Loren Keizer
          EsoxPirate
          Participant

Landscat,

Might try to talk to teh fellas from todays tackle. If you talk to Brad maybe he can getyou in touch wiht them… I know that he started real small and as grown. I believe that there was an article in the herald about them. I think it might be on their web site.

Good luck to you and your boy on this one.

Esox

KentHollands
            Participant

Hardwater, that would be the same product you got to see on its first field test. I did get ahold of a guy from frabill today and he said before they can even look at it I need to get a one year patent on it. I have to do some research on this one, he said it runs about 100 bucks. Going to have to make a few more of them for this winter.

Esoxpirate, glad to hear from you, I heard you really got into the carp over there. You can till me the spot if you want I’m sure I can’t get my boat into it. Hope all is well with you and everyone else thats over there. Later

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.