NW Report (pics)

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Mille Lacs Lake NW Report (pics)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Me and Pete fished from 2 this afternoon until 11 at night. Did a lot of trolling and a little slip bobber fishing. A lot of boats were out today and tonight. Fishing was not very good for us. I managed a slimer, a 20″ walleye, and a 26″ walleye. The big one was caught trolling with a Rapala #12 Husky Jerk firetiger.

Most intersted thing that happened today was while we were fishing Pike’s Point. 6 or 7 Air Force C130’s flew directly over us.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Anonymous

Funny, when we were leaving Bloomington at 4pm we saw several of, what looked to be those planes, take off from the Mpls/St. Paul airport. What time did you see them?

We took a launch out of Twin pines tonight. About 25+ fish for the boat. I think I was the only one that didnt get a fish. All were eaters except 1- 25 1/2 that went back. Slip bobbers and leeches, on the NW side.

What a great night on the water. 32 degrees and almost no wind. Almost seemed warm compared to the last few days. Ill put up some pics as soon as my buddy emails them to me. I forgot to bring my digital.

metro1
        Participant

I was out saturday night didn’t get a bite, were trolling in Cove Bay from 6:00 pm. to around 9:30 pm.the lake was wind whipped good but calm last night,allot of vegetation floating.Talked to another guy coming off at the access and he had one around 21″he got slip bobbing.
          Last Saturday the boat got 21 fish in 3 1/2 hrs.this time it was slow . that’s fishing and still fun.Bill

thunder
          Participant

Nice pics Mike!

How deep were you trolling?

Anonymous

Hey mike, when I was heading up to Perham, we saw them up in wadena, crazy.

StinkyFingers
              Participant

I saw 7 or so of those planes at around noon by Ridgedale. They were flying north then banked hard east. Then I saw 2 in Andover at around 3 PM. Weird.

Anonymous

Yea I saw them in Andover too

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.