Pool 2 report 3-19

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Miss. Pools 1-3 Pool 2 report 3-19

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chubs1018
    Participant

First off I want to say it was nice to meet you today matthewkolden!! I hope your beautiful boat didn’t get as full of mud as mine did from the landing that we used. We fished the confluence and surrounding areas and spent about 4 hrs total fishing and ended up with 4 walleyes and 2 misses with all fish being in the 14-17″ range with no BIG GIRLS today. We strictly used jig and minnow with best luck in 18- 22′. Water temperature was 36 f. It will only get better from here, good luck!!

Team Trashtalker
      matthewkolden
      Participant

Great to meet you as well, chubs. The boat stayed clean, actually. We had a set of hip waders so I just really slowly pulled up to the ramp and my buddy hopped in. Not a drop of mud!

We fished the confluence, the dam, and the cove past the marina (not IN the cove, but the break on the outside of it). We ended up landing 10 eyes, all of them near the confluence. Nothing anywhere else. Unfortunately, our biggest was about 16 inches. We did also have quite a few bite offs and misses.

All in all it was great to get the boat wet. I’m heading back out in early April, hoping to find one of those big pigs I know are in there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.