Queens vs. The Pack today

Home Forums General Forums Minnesota Sports Queens vs. The Pack today

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    WalleyeFreak21
    Participant

I personally never called Spielman a genius. Actually that was a good trade, with the unknown of Teddy, who most likely is done for good. Bradford is 29 years old. He actually had one of his best seasons this year statistically, even though he has been sacked more times this year than any other. I still think Rick needs to go after missing on a plethora of 1st rd picks and not building depth on this team. Next Year…

"If Hilary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?" ~Donald Trump
      Doberfishman
      Participant

WalleyeFreak21 wrote:
        I personally never called Spielman a genius. Actually that was a good trade, with the unknown of Teddy, who most likely is done for good. Bradford is 29 years old. He actually had one of his best seasons this year statistically, even though he has been sacked more times this year than any other. I still think Rick needs to go after missing on a plethora of 1st rd picks and not building depth on this team. Next Year…

Statistically speaking, the Vikings offense sucks! Bradford’s completion percentage is tops in the league but it’s for what, 6 yds. a pass? The trade was worthless especially knowing he was immobile and the O line was a sieve. Shaun Hill would have been a serviceable QB and the Queens wouldn’t have had to give up a top 15 pick in the draft. The Queens need to stop building other teams up with stupid trades.

I agree on Spielman. The guy ruined Miami and now he’s doing it to the Queens. A few lucky picks does not make a good GM. He knew the O line was a sieve and really did nothing to solve that problem and then picked a WR who was going to be the answer to the offense and was just a big question as to why he was drafted.

As for Zim, I think there’s real problems when your players won’t follow your game plan. You either need to get rid of the coach or the player(s).

Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something - Ron Swanson
        Lazyike
        Participant

The O-line has been in rough shape for quite a few years now, at least back to Ponder. Did lack of an O-line ruin him? You can have a QB, receivers and RB’s but if you don’t have blocking, you are going no where. I am sure the Defense is sick of 3 and outs.

Way too many botched first round picks.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.