Red Lake River 2015

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Crookston & Northwest MN Red Lake River 2015

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CanopySam
    Participant

Between chores and spring projects I’ve managed to wet a line a couple times. Nothing more then a few casts back behind the house, but at least I can say I’ve fished a little bit.

Our stretch of river is as low as I’ve ever seen it so early in the spring. Seems really unfortunate considering how much water they pushed through town last year. We could sure use some of that water now!!!

There are a few fish around, but I’m not going to hold my breath that it will be great fishing until the water levels come up a little bit. With the rainfall predicted over the next few days maybe we’ll get lucky and see enough rain to get us back out of this supposed drought, and get our river back to a reasonable level to allow some fish to move up here?

Feel free to post reports here, and ask questions if you have them. I don’t get the chance to fish nearly as much as I used to, but I can still point you in the right direction if you need a little help.

Best of luck to everyone this season, and I look forward to hearing about your fishing success!

Matthew 5 : 1-16
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.