Remembering

Home Forums Species Specific Forums Catfish Remembering

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kirk

Today I want to honor BackwaterEddy who we lost six years ago today. He was a legend in the fishing community and will always be remembered on how he would help any fisherman that he would come in contact with. I still have pms from him that I treasure. BackwaterEddy always took the time to answer any questions and to always share his knowledge. We miss you buddy and I hope the cats are biting up there. I hope you are sitting next to my Dad and Grandpa on the bank catching those channel cats. R.I.P our old friend…….Kirk

Only 2 defining forces ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

Shortline
      Participant

R.I.P. Eddy.

“In a van down by the river……”

It's better to be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.......
        shefland
        Participant

Yes indeed, always answered my questions and we visited more then once up at Stu’s Cats on the Red. Still remember his lund 315 guide deluxe boat, he was experimenting with crank baits on cats at Lockport

orandausa

Hard to believe it was that long ago. He was always willing to share his knowledge.

RIP

Yes, Yes that is a 39" Pike.
            cateyepike
            Participant

Time flies. I remember the day he passed well. It was a long nasty downpour of rain. Yesterday we fished in the exact same conditions. I guess it was a sign of a great river rat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.