Report 11/9/19

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Horseshoe McGee
    Participant

This was by far the earliest i have ever fished! Found 3” of good ice. Fishing was great caught many slab crappies and a few eyes in the bucket. Lots of bass and pike too. Got to release this hog was my first eye of the year. Caught them all on a rapala rippin rap. The rattle and vibration really got them aggressive. Fished 10-11 fow. The bite has slowed in the past week I think the ice is too clear and thin. Need some cloudy thick ice and some snow cover to get the eyes aggressive again

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      highbeeze24

Great fish HM! Seems you really whack them early ice each year.

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? Vince Lombardi
        Josher
        Participant

Beauties HM! Is the ice holding up in the Alex area? Planning on having my first trip out this weekend, but don’t know much about the conditions after the warmer weather. Do the lakes that were walkable last weekend still seem to be in the same condition?

The Fishing Foodie
          Fishing And Food, That's What It's All About!
          http://thefishingfoodie.wordpress.com
          jake125
          Participant

I live 40 miles south of Alex and would not go out on the lakes. Its been warm way to warm. I know Reno had upwards of 7-8 inches, but last I heard on Wednesday it was down to 3-4 with water on top of it and very soft.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.